Instructions for registering for Employee Portal
To register, please follow the two steps below. You will only need to do this once.
Step 2 is for when you log-in from a personal mobile, tablet, home laptop / PC.
- Select My Account, click Sign up now and input your personal (not work) email account.
- Click send verification number, check your email inbox for an email with a verification number.
- Input the code you received and click Verify number, this is to verify your email address is real.
- You’re almost done, put in your password and add your details.
- Click create.
- Now Sign up for Employee Services (including payslips and P60s). Use your unique unlock code to do this. You will not need this code again.
- You can now directly access the portal from your work PC, laptop and mobile. Go to nccportal.newcastle.gov.uk sign-in to My Account and enter your personal email address and password
Step 2: To access the portal from your personal mobile, tablet or home PC
- Go to nccportal.newcastle.gov.uk and sign-in to My Account
- Now Access your employee services
- Select Payslip from the menu
- Scroll down and you will be asked for your mobile number.
- You will then receive a text message with a code to access the portal. A new code will be generated each time you access the portal in this way.
- Enter this code into the Verification box.
Why do I need to use my personal email address to access the online portal?
The main benefit of this new online portal is that you can access it anywhere, not just at work. So, you will even be able to access your account and your payslip if you leave the council.
In the future, we will also be adding other unique information to your account page on the portal, for example if you are a Newcastle resident you will also be able to see your council tax account
If you do not currently have a personal email account, you will find a guide on how to create one in the help section of our portal nccportal.newcastle.gov.uk/help/
If you need further help registering go to nccportal.newcastle.gov.uk/help/request-help. For support once you have registered click on Help on the portal landing page. Alternatively, please speak to your Union Learning Representative through your branch office.